Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Haven's Next Top Model (Haven March Contest Entree)



I made this caption for the March Caption Contest over on Rachel's Haven. When I saw the theme for this month, this idea nearly popped instantly in my head, but it wasn't until I started looking for the perfect picture that things really started to develop. I decided to make it look like a magazine spread instead of going with the traditional caption look and I'm very proud of how it turned out. Save for the pictures and top model logo, everything else is all original design and work!

1 comment:

  1. This is just. . . jaw-dropping. All that detail! The design ascetics are marvelous and I'm simply sounded and how well this turned out. Could easily be a spread in ,Entertainment Weekly. Also, the mini cameo at the top. . . *sigh* Thank you, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...